Home > Cold Calling > Automated Phone Calls?

Automated Phone Calls?

As an automated call receiver, I generally dislike them, unless the call is from an agency or union official regarding bookings or a last minute meeting or work-related event.

Does anyone here use automated phone calls? - by Ricardo
As an automated call receiver, I generally dislike them, unless the call is from an agency or union official regarding bookings or a last minute meeting or work-related event.

Does anyone here use automated phone calls?
Isn't that illegal? - by Houston
I hope I never get in the position of needing to use automated phone calls for my business. I hate receiving them. I especially hate it when the automated caller is very slow to start it's recording. I always hang up right away when I realize I'm saying hello to an automated caller. - by ozzie
I hope I never get in the position of needing to use automated phone calls for my business. I hate receiving them. I especially hate it when the automated caller is very slow to start it's recording. I always hang up right away when I realize I'm saying hello to an automated caller.
Wow, same here. I can't really imagine that many people would actually stick with the whole call and go onto the next step of calling the seller back or buying anything. I'd have to say that it's probably a waste even if it is legal which I'm not sure about. If it is... well, it shouldn't be. :cr - by destiny
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.