Home > Personal Development > Successful outcome........?

Successful outcome........?

Think about that for just a moment……what are you trying to achieve, your own well defined outcome or are you in autopilot?

The answer is of course, if we can’t clearly define and articulate our own version of a well defined outcome then we are not masters of our own destiny, we are probably following someone else’s plan for us, or worse still…..no plan at all!

What is your well defined outcome, in one sentence......? - by Tony Dunne
A life where I can provide my family the things it would need to "not have to do without," and live comfortably within a career I believe in that doesn't take me away from the family I am trying to support.;wi

"Life means nothing if you don't spend it being grateful for the people who supported you the whole way to get where you are."
-Myself

- by truesaxman
well put truesaxman,

sounds like you know what you want!!!;wi

i'm not sure too many people actually know the answer???:cu - by Tony Dunne
i'm not sure too many people actually know the answer???:cu
You are right and unfortunately right now I am one of those who doesn't know the answer. This is a great question and I'm going to work on answering that question this weekend. Thank you for the reminder. :thup - by Marcus
I am looking at my last, best career choice that provides a needed service for others, a comfortable life for me, daily challenges, and will continue without my direct supervision within 10 to 12 years if I chose to retire or sell. - by LadySmith
Come to think of it properly, I think I must have asked the question because I didn’t know the answer. When I asked it I thought I did know :cu

Oh well here goes;

To help as many people as possible to improve at a personal and professional level whilst being the best self, dad and husband I can be.

Maybe one sentence isn’t enough….;wi
- by Tony Dunne
Maybe one sentence isn’t enough….;wi
One sentence is tough, but it made me really think about what was important to me in a job, career, and to consider myself sucessful.

So by being forced to pare down all of the extraneous things in life, one sentence was perfect!:thu

Pam - by LadySmith
My goal is to make enough income in addition to our retirement income, so that we can afford to do some fun things in our golden years and spoil our grandchildren. - by ozzie
as long as i'm happy to be me..the rest will fall into place.
;bg - by Meloz
If my life is going well and i can support my family , then i think its successfull outcome - by mtajim
One sentence is tough though:hu - by Tony Dunne
Here it is Dave thmbp2; - by Tony Dunne
Think about that for just a moment.....what are you trying to achieve, your own well defined outcome or are you in autopilot?
Some people might not know what a well defined outcome and autopilot mean Tony. How would you best explain the two? - by Liberty
A well defined outcome is when you are crystal clear on what you want to achieve because you’ve thought about it and you are committed to achieving what you want and taking deliberate action.

Autopilot is when you haven’t really thought enough about what you want to achieve, you’re not taking deliberate action to achieve what you want, you are just going through your days in autopilot.

It’s important to have a well defined outcome……..if you don’t know what you want, how will you know where to focus your time and energy?

Hope that helps,

Tony - by Tony Dunne
Think about that for just a moment……what are you trying to achieve, your own well defined outcome or are you in autopilot?

The answer is of course, if we can’t clearly define and articulate our own version of a well defined outcome then we are not masters of our own destiny, we are probably following someone else’s plan for us, or worse still…..no plan at all!

What is your well defined outcome, in one sentence......?
While providing for my family and personal needs, being able to help those around me that need help with obsticles and trails thrown before them. - by Snowboy

What is your well defined outcome, in one sentence......?
I want to branch away from working for someone and start working for myself by the end of this year. - by John Hughes
Best of luck to you John, what are you going to do? - by Tony Dunne
Well said snowman - by EmmaC
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.