Next 5 Years?

If you keep thinking and acting the way you’ve been doing for the past 5 years where will that take you?

If the answer is you’ll be where you want to go then great! If not then what are you going to start thinking and doing to get where you want to go?
- by Tony Dunne
This is crucial information and an important question to ask yourself. :thup - by AZBroker
This is crucial information and an important question to ask yourself. :thup
I agree, and I think the discussion becomes even more interesting as specific actions are mentioned.

Does anyone have a case they'd like to share? - by Ricardo
I agree, and I think the discussion becomes even more interesting as specific actions are mentioned.
Actions and "Habits" like the habit of procrastination or the habit of taking action now. - by AZBroker
I'll have to think about ALL the things i should be thinking, good question.;sm - by Optimumautomotive
If you keep thinking and acting the way you’ve been doing for the past 5 years where will that take you?

If the answer is you’ll be where you want to go then great! If not then what are you going to start thinking and doing to get where you want to go?
Changes isn't easy.

If you knew that you would find a truth
That brings a pain that can't be soothed
Would you change would you change?
~Lyrics by Tracy Chapman
- by MagicMan
I think there's only one thing constant in this world. And that is Change. Do you know what I mean? - by shinningstar
I think there's only one thing constant in this world. And that is Change. Do you know what I mean?

Your right of course, change is a real constant in the world. The best way we can swing that in our favor is to embrace change and implement the changes we want to see....so, what do we want to change? - by Tony Dunne
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.