Good Saying

Lloyd Jones
“The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed”. - by Tony Dunne
I like that quote so much I'm going to make it my new signature. :thup - by Liberty
Cool!!!:thup - by Tony Dunne
Lloyd Jones
“The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed”.
The saying is exactly correct. I'm guilty for that. - by shinningstar
We're all guilty at some stage in our life. - by Tony Dunne
This is a quote from one of my poems that I've written...."it is through our mistakes that we learn of the greatest parts of ourselves..." I believe that it speaks of the natural way of living life without expecting perfection, and accepting rejection not as a "turn down" but an oppurtunity to learn and grow.;sm

-David - by truesaxman
Once again David your spot on with that perspective.;wi - by Tony Dunne
Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to it's original dimensions. Oliver Wendell Holmes - by Tony Dunne
Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to it's original dimensions. Oliver Wendell Holmes
I like this one even more than the first. I know I will never be the same for having tried to sell Avon products. Having embraced the idea that I CAN do this has been a huge change in my life..... - by ozzie
I must say that I am very impressed by that last quote....it takes a well rounded individual to "come-across" such a terrific philosophy! I will be sure to fish in my head for more...so maybe we can keep bouncing off one another!;bg

Happy Hunting!
-David - by truesaxman
I must say that I am very impressed by that last quote....it takes a well rounded individual to "come-across" such a terrific philosophy! I will be sure to fish in my head for more...so maybe we can keep bouncing off one another!;bg

Happy Hunting!
-David
Definitely David, I enjoy your perspective, keep up the good thoughts.:thu - by Tony Dunne
Snowman,
You should check out my thread entitled...."am I being paranoid?"
I'd greatly value your feedback:cu .

Sincerely,
David - by truesaxman
Snowman,
You should check out my thread entitled...."am I being paranoid?"
I'd greatly value your feedback:cu .

Sincerely,
David
Will do;sm - by Tony Dunne
Rudeness is a week person’s imitation of strength.;wi - by Tony Dunne
A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided. - by Snowboy
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.