Home > Referrals > Four New Customers

Four New Customers

I'm pleased to report that I gained four new customers yesterday. I contacted three of them by phone after spending some time remembering some of my former friends and acquaintenances. All of them seemed very happy to hear from me and wanted brochures right away. ;bg - by ozzie
Congratulations Ozzie! :thu - by MagicMan
Wow! Congratulations Ozzie!
Job well done. Hope you'll keep it up. - by shinningstar
Thank you magicman and shinningstar. ;sm I'm very pleased with my new customers. They are actually old friends that I haven't been in contact with for a few years. It has been really nice to talk to them again and of course, to have them as customers. - by ozzie
Absolutely Fantastic, Ozzie!!!! Many congratulations to you! - by Coda1108
Congratulations Ozzie,

I have one question for you.

What did you learn from this experience? - by Jim Klein
I'm pleased to report that I gained four new customers yesterday. I contacted three of them by phone after spending some time remembering some of my former friends and acquaintenances. All of them seemed very happy to hear from me and wanted brochures right away. ;bg
Way to go, ozzie! :thup Dig out those yearbooks and old Christmas cards and you may find more customers! - by destiny
Great Job Ozzie, keep up the good work :thu

Hey destiny, that is a great idea about the yearbooks, I think I'll dig mine out this weekend! - by Timwelch
Great Job Ozzie, keep up the good work :thu

Hey destiny, that is a great idea about the yearbooks, I think I'll dig mine out this weekend!
;sm I recently received an update from my high school class... a book with addresses and email addresses. It was sooo great to catch up with some of them. I'm still a little scared to dig out the yearbooks, but considering it. :in When Ozzie mentioned old friends, it made me think of that. - by destiny
Old friends seem really happy that you took the time to look them up. They may not buy anything right away but if you stay in contact with them, I feel certain that they will soon.

I'm much more comfortable hunting up people that I once knew rather than cold calling to get new customers. - by ozzie
Congratulations Ozzie,

I have one question for you.

What did you learn from this experience?
Hi Jim. ;sm I think the most important and helpful thing I learned was that people like me and are happy for me to contact them. That in itself will give me more confidence and therefore more sales, in my opinion. - by ozzie
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.