Home > Personal Development > A good quote....

A good quote....

"Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools".

Napoleon ;wi - by Tony Dunne
No mincing of words there. ;wi - by AZBroker

Napoleon ;wi
Great quote! There's also the one by the Little Engine, "I think I can, I think I can". ;sm The power of positive thinking is a huge help to anyone but especially for those trying to sell, in my opinion. - by ozzie
We are only prisoners to ourselves....entrapped in our own disbeliefs and doubts, we struggle to find the inspiration to look within ourselves for the answer as we walk through a world of nothing but distraction. For it is not the obstacle that defines the man....but moreso the willingness within the man...to over come that obstacle.

Something I personally came up with that has served me well;wi

-David - by truesaxman
We are only prisoners to ourselves....entrapped in our own disbeliefs and doubts, we struggle to find the inspiration to look within ourselves for the answer as we walk through a world of nothing but distraction. For it is not the obstacle that defines the man....but moreso the willingness within the man...to over come that obstacle.
That is a wonderful quote David. - by Jomsom

-David
David

Great stuff!!

Snowman:thu - by Tony Dunne

Napoleon ;wi
I agree, that's a great quote.

Wasn't there a Nike campaign recently or maybe currently that used the phrase "Impossible is nothing"?

The quote reminds me of that ad campaign. - by Ricardo
I haven’t seen that add but one things for sure; if you believe something is impossible then your right.;co - by Tony Dunne
Good quotes guys - by EmmaC
I agree, that's a great quote.

Wasn't there a Nike campaign recently or maybe currently that used the phrase "Impossible is nothing"?

The quote reminds me of that ad campaign.
I don't remember that one Ricardo. I do know that Nike uses "Just Do It' a lot. I've always viewed it one as a good motivator. - by ozzie
A gem can not be polished without friction,
nor canman without trials.
thmbp2; - by Snowboy

-David
Good stuff David - by Snowboy
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt
- by Ed Callais
"You have to think anyway, so why not think BIG?" ...Donald Trump

How true. Cast off you're thinking small, and begin to think BIG. Thinking BIG releases the 'chains' of thinking small and opens you up to BIG opportunities...You deserve BIG. - by Dougd55
Confucius
“OUR GREATIST GLORY is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”. - by Tony Dunne
You can use "Just do it" as a close if you have the right prospect.

If you are getting some resistance to a closed deal, simply tell your prospect "Just do it anyway!" And SMILEthmbp2;
You will be amazed how many hard to get-on-with-the-program types loosen up, laugh and say " ah. what the hell, let's do it!

Try it, it's a winner!

salespro - by salespro
"To Wish, To Want, To Will, Desire.
Transfix, Transcend, Transform, Transpire." - by Jorel
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.