Guarantees

Many companies have good guarantees on their products and services. I think Avon has exception ones. If a customer isn't happy with a purchase they can return it for full refund or credit.

This guarantee isn't too popular with the Avon Representatives because they have to pay the shipping charges to return items to Avon. How does this work for your company? - by ozzie
If a customer isn't happy with a purchase they can return it for full refund or credit.

This guarantee isn't too popular with the Avon Representatives because they have to pay the shipping charges to return items to Avon.
That doesn't sound right. Why would the avon rep have to pay for return shipping? - by Marcus
The Avon reps. don't think it's right either. If someone ordered an item online then the Avon rep. wouldn't have to pay to return it but if the rep. sells it to a customer in person then the rep. has to pay to return it. Maybe we're supposed to make sure the customer is buying what's best for them......I don't know. :cu - by ozzie
The Avon reps. don't think it's right either. If someone ordered an item online then the Avon rep. wouldn't have to pay to return it but if the rep. sells it to a customer in person then the rep. has to pay to return it. Maybe we're supposed to make sure the customer is buying what's best for them......I don't know. :cu
Maybe your company is trying to drive all sales through their website. If your customers buy online do you still get credit for the sale? - by Liberty
Many companies have good guarantees on their products and services. I think Avon has exception ones. If a customer isn't happy with a purchase they can return it for full refund or credit.

This guarantee isn't too popular with the Avon Representatives because they have to pay the shipping charges to return items to Avon. How does this work for your company?
In West Virginia, a company that sells new or used car,has to provide a guarantee. Because a manufactured/mobile home in a park is titled like a car, I will also have to provide a guarantee. I have the ability to provide whatever guarantee I wish, however it has to be prominately posted. (Quite a few used car shops have nothing more than a 24hr. guarantee.)

I'm not sure yet what kind of guarantee I'll have, but I would like to provide a fair and useful guarantee.

Pam - by LadySmith
Maybe your company is trying to drive all sales through their website. If your customers buy online do you still get credit for the sale?
You may be right. Avon ships to customers at a very reasonable price which makes online ordering a good idea for many busy women. Yes, I do get credit for the online sales from my Avon Website. - by ozzie
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.