Home > Approach > I am doing a training on selling large programs: What advice should I cover?

I am doing a training on selling large programs: What advice should I cover?

The keys to selling larger programs.

Dont prejudge.
Dont sell out of your own pocketbook.
Take advantage of the opportunity with the decision maker.
Professionalism before politeness

what else do yall recommend in better detail? :sl - by ilovesuperpages.com
Who is the audience ilovesuperpages and what do they hope to get from the training? - by SpeedRacer
Who is the audience ilovesuperpages and what do they hope to get from the training?
audience is other "sales consultants". Hope to share the "tricks" of selling larger programs that traditionally create better response rates. Advertising sales. - by ilovesuperpages.com
ilovesuperpages what to you is a "larger program"? - by AZBroker
ilovesuperpages what to you is a "larger program"?

good question. IMO it is retarded to discuss size or amount of sale when talking about advertising sells. Most of the time I am able to determine a clients need and objective before putting together a recommendation.

This training is targeted to those that dont sell what a client needs due to concern they will say "no" based on the cost of said effective program.

So to answer your question: :hu
Print = Big Full Page ads:thu
Internet: high budgets for CPC and placement. :thu - by ilovesuperpages.com
When doing training, I would recommend the following:

- Find out what the participants are hoping to get out of the training
- Find out where their skill/knowledge level is right now and adjust your topics from there.
- Based on your findings, prioritize your training topics from there

I hope that helps :) - by MarkS
what kind of larger program are u selling, give more discription so that we can have more idea - by mtajim
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.