Home > Advertising > Tourism advertising

Tourism advertising

We are a tourism promotions company and are planning a promotion in a large city in the northeast this year. We plan to give away 50 vacations to the winners of a drawing. The entry forms and entry box will be located in restaurants, grocery stores, convenience stores and other public places. We are considering a small amount of radio advertising for this promotion, assuming we can find a radio station who will also be a sponsor to contribute additional air time in exchange for the sponsorship.

Any ideas on whether we are making a good or bad choice for the advertising medium? - by rlabston
Any ideas on whether we are making a good or bad choice for the advertising medium?
When you were researching "Free Vacation Drawings" as a lead generation source what convinced you that this was the source for you? - by WobblyBox
When you were researching "Free Vacation Drawings" as a lead generation source what convinced you that this was the source for you?

Good question, WobblyBox. As a matter of fact, I did no research. I chose this medium intuitively, based on my life's experience. Do you have any research to share? - by rlabston
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.