Home > Technology > Online Vs Offline Marketing

Online Vs Offline Marketing

Which one do you find more easier and reliable. Since internet is everywhere, you can virtually put anything on internet and do marketing,

but offline has its own limitations, which one do u prefer ? - by mtajim
Which one do you find more easier and reliable. Since internet is everywhere, you can virtually put anything on internet and do marketing,

but offline has its own limitations, which one do u prefer ?

It depends on your business but internet offers a worldwide instant market place, all you have to do is get the traffic to your site, easier said than done;sm - by Tony Dunne

but offline has its own limitations, which one do u prefer ?
I wouldn't say that one is easier or more reliable than the other. I would say that the reach of the Internet is tough to compete with. - by AZBroker
If you are good with Search Engine Optimization then clearly nothing beats free online advertising. If you can rank your website on the first page of the search engine results for the right keywords then you won't have to worry about other methods of advertising as you will get enough sales leads from the organic search engine traffic. - by jimberan
But ranking the site on top is not that easy, if you are in very tight competition market, you have to work very hard to promote your site - by mtajim
Actually....getting to the top of Google (for the right keywords)
is very easy indeed....and you can do it with virtually no work at all.

The REAL problem is finding the key words that have sufficient searches per month to make it worthwhile, and that are likely to result in an exchange of $ at some point. - by helisell
The target audience is global in the case of web marketing with the Internet shrinking the world. The radius of offline marketing is limited by physical, political and time barriers. - by dvdv882
Offline is very good it gives people the chance for word of mouth allot more many times online people use search themselves and do not recommend products as much because they forget were they even got it from so a good combination works for me and my business. - by didmac0
As noted above this question is best answered by you after considering your goals and the vision of your company.

I prefer online marketing to offline marketing because I believe that more of my customers throw their advertising mail in the recycling bin, and if they need something the first place they check is the internet/Google.

Ranking well online doesn't have to take a long time and the rules are very similar to offline advertising.

So I would ask you, what are your goals? How big is your market place? Where is your target market geographically?

If you are looking at costs then internet marketing can be far less expensive than offline marketing. There are companies that write cheques of $100,000 or more a month to Google - but it doesn't have to be like that.

Cheers,

Kevin - by KTjia
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.