Home > Advertising > Taxi Advertisment

Taxi Advertisment

In my place taxis have a block on there top which is used to display ads, they use neon light at night which more sparkels the ad. Is this type of advertisment used in your place.

i think they are good way to ad since taxi run 24 hrs and anyone who will hire the taxi will see it as well as people on th road will also see it. - by mtajim
In the big cities that I've been to the taxis all did this. I've seen ads on the roofs the doors and the trunks. - by Jomsom
This is commonplace in the US cities mtajim. - by Jolly Roger
A friend of mine owns a very large pub in town and he has advertisements on taxis as well as in car advertisement. I asked him and he says it pays off for him. - by jimberan
I think it pays off , because i gives a huge prmotion that keeps moving all around the city - by mtajim
I think it pays off , because i gives a huge prmotion that keeps moving all around the city
If your product lends itself to this type of advertising. Different products will yield different ROI's. - by Jolly Roger
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.