Home > Cold Calling > tired of cold calling, what sales doesnt involve cold calling

tired of cold calling, what sales doesnt involve cold calling

I just quit my job because I was tired of cold calling day in and day out. Couldn't imagine doing this any longer. I dont have any thing lined up but I was just demotivated and not productive anymore. I was selling a product that was not specific to an industry, so very few people were interested and I got alof of hang ups when I would phone in for appointments. I would go try another profession besides sales but my background and education is marketing and sales. All my experiences have been in outside sales so those type of jobs are the ones that I always attract. What jobs can I get with my background that wont involve massive cold calling 8 hours a day? - by halidon
People can be rude when called cold.

Have you considered a position where you could use your marketing background and education to generate your own sales leads? - by Calvin
What jobs can I get with my background that wont involve massive cold calling 8 hours a day?
Two words... inside sales. The money isn't the same but you won't have to cold call. - by Gilbert
Whats your education upto, try to get a MBA in marketing or some higher degree and with that type of experience you can get a job of merketing manager or a higher post where you dont have to cold call - by mtajim
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.