Home > Technology > Online Sales Strategy-Help Needed

Online Sales Strategy-Help Needed

Hi
I am new into online sales...field of aviation training...somewhat familiar with internet and other web nuances....however totally new into this game....got a website at www.sristysaviation.com however need some help into strategising and pushing up the online sales for the products....anybody there with experience into this
HELP!!!:in - by rajeshchand
Rajesh are you looking more for online or offline strategies? I'm asking for thread placement purposes. ;) - by Jeff Blackwell
Yeah, thanks
I am looking for online sales strategy
Regards
Rajesh - by rajeshchand
Hello Rajesh,

I am very familiar with your situation....and I can assure you people are looking for your business everday but cannot find you. This is a challenge that currently most small retail brick and mortar and direct sales professionals are facing. The one thing to consider is that not many of us went to Harvard School of Business MBA program or the London School of Economics to learn the secrets and technology tools to employ methods and technology that the large corporations know about, can afford, and use on a daily basis.

Feel free to contact me directly if you wish, and I would gladly discuss ways of attracting more customers to your offerings online via pull thru marketing, relationship marketing and technology integration that will not cost you tens of thousands of dollars.

Since July of 2005, 90 percent of my clients originate from online methods and I assist other small business owners daily regarding this area of marketing.
To your success in 2007, and beyond.

Kelly Gerards - by Kelly Gerards
I might start a website too Kelly what ideas can you share for getting traffic to a website? - by Thomas
And by the way, on a factual basis, in one place online alone, over 1500 people last month were looking for your services, but could not find you. Pretty interesting don't you think?

And by the way, on a factual basis, in one place online alone, over 1500 people last month were looking for your services, but could not find you. Pretty interesting don't you think?

Kelly Gerards
Where do you find that out at? :cu - by Thomas
What is your primary business Thomas and I'll see what I can find out for you too? - by Kelly Gerards
I work with manufactured homes. Is there somewhere online where I can find out how many people were looking for that service last month? What ideas can you share for getting traffic to a website? - by Thomas
I might start a website too Kelly what ideas can you share for getting traffic to a website?
Using a combination of the mediums listed below combined with pull thru marketing technique, permission based relationship marketing and specific technologies.

Advertising Mediums· Print ( Newpapers, Magazines, Coupon Mailers, Press Releases)· Radio ( Ads, Interviews, Press Releases)· Online ( Pay Per Click, SEO, Articles, Press Releases)· Offline ( Vehicle Signs/Decals, Flyers, Bill Boards, Business Cards, Yard Signs, Trade Shows)· Voice Broadcasting· ReferralsPull Through MarketingAdvertising in the above mediums with offers of value that encourage the prospective customer/client to give something of value in exchange..( their personal information….name, phone, email…etc.)And now the proven process and methods of permission based, relationship marketing go into movement!!! - by Kelly Gerards
Using a combination of the mediums listed below combined with pull thru marketing technique, permission based relationship marketing and specific technologies.

Advertising Mediums· Print ( Newpapers, Magazines, Coupon Mailers, Press Releases)· Radio ( Ads, Interviews, Press Releases)· Online ( Pay Per Click, SEO, Articles, Press Releases)· Offline ( Vehicle Signs/Decals, Flyers, Bill Boards, Business Cards, Yard Signs, Trade Shows)· Voice Broadcasting· ReferralsPull Through MarketingAdvertising in the above mediums with offers of value that encourage the prospective customer/client to give something of value in exchange..( their personal information….name, phone, email…etc.)And now the proven process and methods of permission based, relationship marketing go into movement!!!
Ohhh. ;om Piece of cake. :yi

Thank you Kelly. ;thmbp - by Thomas
I work with manufactured homes. Is there somewhere online where I can find out how many people were looking for that service last month? What ideas can you share for getting traffic to a website?
Interesting...manufactured homes...I just secured a client in California last week who offers financing specifically for manufactured homes, and I will be assisting them in their marketing efforts and techniques.

And WOW, in the month of February, there were over 140,000 searches for manufactured homes and industries and niches related to manufactured homes. One of my tools, which I use for my own marketing and assisting clients is the keyword search in my back office of my sponsored search listing account.

Let me know if I can assist you in anyway..

Kelly - by Kelly Gerards
And WOW, in the month of February, there were over 140,000 searches for manufactured homes and industries and niches related to manufactured homes.
140000? I smell money! :in

One of my tools, which I use for my own marketing and assisting clients is the keyword search in my back office of my sponsored search listing account.
I don't have a sponsored listing account but can I still look this stuff up online or do I have to subscribe to something? - by Thomas
140000? I smell money! :in

I don't have a sponsored listing account but can I still look this stuff up online or do I have to subscribe to something?
You can look up specific terms with the resources link at overture, however it will not give you all the associated searches.

For example, with your specific terms "manufactured homes" there was actually something like 87,0000 ok. With a sponsored search account, which you can set up for only a $20 deposit,as if you are actually setting up an advertising account...which you will need anyway, when you enter manufactured homes in keyword search, it also shows the top 100 related searchs...like "manufactured homes financing, california manufactured homes, used manufactured homes and so on....resulting in about over 140,000 searches.

Keep in mind that yes, there is plenty of business there, but if you are not ranking your listings properly, using effective "pull thru" ad copy, and capturing prospects information efficiently........:cu well...I'm sure you get the picture. A little investment in guidance and learning proven methods are well worth it.

I understand overture gives you search results from yahoo only, is it right kelly! What about other search engines - by rajeshchand
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.