Home > Marketing > Content Writers

Content Writers

Does anyone know where you can find inexpensive content writers who know how to write keyword optimized content. I think it is so important to add plenty of content to your website so that you can get more traffic for the search engines. - by jimberan
Have you tried Elance? You can post your project to writers. They will bid on your project, but I'm not sure if they're all cheap. - by julian4239
Unfortunately jimberan inexpensive and 'know how' seldom go together.

The best way I've found to get good keyword rich content is to get someone to interview you on the subject.

Record the conversation and get it transcribed at castingwords dot com

You can chop the content up. Use some on ezine articles dot com and some on your webite. Link from your site to the article on line and vice versa. This is a great way to get targetted traffic. - by helisell
Define inexpensive. If nobody reads your content because it's poor quality, then spending less costs you more money. I would recommend spending a bit more, to get good quality that results in responses, sales and subscriptions. - by copysnips
Good content writing requires a combination of sales and marketing experience plus some attention to SEO requirements. Don't just look for SEO writing. You still have to sell the customer when he gets to your site. You will find that the cost for professional content writing from U.S. based content writers, generally conforms to standard rates for this level of work. If all you want are cheap rates, then you will end up working with India based - English speaking companies. You will have to decide if its worth it. The SEO content will be there, but the syntax may suffer. Are you depending on Search Engines to be your total marketing method?
If yes, then you will need to monitor the content constantly. Work with a professional who can do that. Expect to pay for the service however.
My 2 cents worth. - by Write4Me
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.