• Tow hitch cover
  • On-board sign
  • Sun screen
  • Custom Decal
  • Parking Placard
  • Lettering [Vinyl/Paint]
  • Roof Mounted Ad Carrier
- by Jackie
Is vehicle advertising an effective way to advertise your business? I've seen people do this and I've been offered to do this as a form of advertising for my business. I just don't want to go out and spend the money to wrap my car or get decals if it doesn't work. - by wlctrent
Is vehicle advertising an effective way to advertise your business?
I think this depends on your business and vehicle use. For instance, I think this would be more effective for a residential plumber who is out in traffic all day than a commercial welder whose vehicle is on the job site most of the day. - by AZBroker
Where would you advertise these free reports Tom? - by Agent Smith
Where would you advertise these free reports Tom?
  • On the vehicle itself
  • On my business cards
  • On my website's landing page
  • Yellow Pages
  • Email tagline
  • And everywhere else I'm allowed to write
- by Bald Dog
For a plumber I'd either ask people I know or if that didn't work out I'd look one up in the phone book. I don't know about everyone else but if I find myself looking for a plumber it is because I needed one yesterday. I doubt I would have time to be reading free reports.

When choosing from the phone book I would look for a professional ad that gave me the impression that the company was competent and the risk of using them would be low. - by Mustang
For a plumber I'd either ask people I know or if that didn't work out I'd look one up in the phone book. I don't know about everyone else but if I find myself looking for a plumber it is because I needed one yesterday. I doubt I would have time to be reading free reports.
As a plumber I prefer to have large and lucrative gigs, e.g. designing and installing the plumbing system in a $2 million luxury home or a $10 million condo complex, and gladly give up the small emergency work. That's peanuts stuff. But this is only my perspective.

And, in my experience, when people are about to invest a few millions in a new houese, they read any information they can lay their dirty little paws on. And I've found human psychologhy pretty consistent in this area.

When choosing from the phone book I would look for a professional ad that gave me the impression that the company was competent and the risk of using them would be low.
What is a professional ad anyway? One that looks the same as all the others? An ad can make us look business-like but not professional.

I base this report stuff on what Claude Hopkins wrote about in Scientific Advertising in 1993. And it work in any industry.

Thoughts? - by Bald Dog
[quote=Bald Dog]As a plumber I prefer to have large and lucrative gigs, e.g. designing and installing the plumbing system in a $2 million luxury home or a $10 million condo complex, and gladly give up the small emergency work. That's peanuts stuff. But this is only my perspective.

And, in my experience, when people are about to invest a few millions in a new houese, they read any information they can lay their dirty little paws on. And I've found human psychologhy pretty consistent in this area.

This approach is fine...unless your water heater just broke, drain backed up, etc. In an emergency, there's no time for due diligence.

If you have free reports, I'd put them everywhere a likely prospect is to see and read them.

I can speak from experience in regards to the affluent buyer. I sold to them for 5 years. Any major project they will do a lot of due diligence. There's also other reasons they buy...that's what my Selling to Millionaire's product is all about.

Susan - by susana
As a plumber I prefer to have large and lucrative gigs, e.g. designing and installing the plumbing system in a $2 million luxury home or a $10 million condo complex, and gladly give up the small emergency work.
Smart. Very, very smart. ;wi - by AZBroker
Smart. Very, very smart. ;wi
I think you can ask Susan too. She's good at selling learjets. And it's lucrative. But I don't think she would work for a company that sells emergency tyre repair services for learjets. It's just not as lucrative.

Am I making sense? - by Bald Dog
Am I making sense?
It makes sense to me. ;co - by AZBroker
Best to use Vehicle Billboard Advertising in conjunction with a consumer interaction medium such as street teams. I just feel that we all have too much in our heads to rember a poster, billboard, or radio commercial. - by bigpoppasan
Best to use Vehicle Billboard Advertising in conjunction with a consumer interaction medium such as street teams. I just feel that we all have too much in our heads to rember a poster, billboard, or radio commercial.
The method to my madness is that if I offer you free information to solve a problem that is on your mind 24/7, then there is a good chance that you’ll remember me.

Yes, we are bombarded with lots of commercials every day. Most of them are self-serving institutional self-aggrandisement and useless platitudes. They talk about themselves. They say, “Let me tell you about our solution.”

If only one ad says, “Let me tell you about your problem and how you can solve it”, then this advertiser has a better chance to win.

Thoughts? - by Bald Dog
Bald Dog

WIIFM= What's in it for me...the answer to every advertisement or sales presentation. The customer must perceive there is a solution that benefits them. - by Masteri5
Bald Dog

WIIFM= What's in it for me...the answer to every advertisement or sales presentation. The customer must perceive there is a solution that benefits them.
Spot on, Masteri5. I think this is the bee's knees and even the wasp's nipples. - by Bald Dog
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.