Home > Cold Calling > Door to door advertising

Door to door advertising

In my place , we see lots of people carrying bags and going to door to door promoting there products , they come to your home and start selling you things , and wont go unless u assure that u will buy there product .

Do such people come ot your place too - by mtajim
In my place , we see lots of people carrying bags and going to door to door promoting there products , they come to your home and start selling you things , and wont go unless u assure that u will buy there product .

Do such people come ot your place too
I wish I could say no, I go to their home and sell them. But the truth is I get those magazine salespeople and Kirby Vacum salesmen on a regular basis. - by Jorel
Last week a little girl with some type of speech or learning impediment rang my doorbell and wanted to sell me the paper. If I wasn't already getting the same paper she would have made a sale because I felt bad for her. She had an adult with her who probably worked for the paper and new this would work on a lot of people. - by realtor
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.