Home > Marketing > Vincent James

Vincent James

A friend forwarded an email to me about a guy name Vincent James. The email said he made $100 million in 2 years using direct response. Is this legit? Has anyone else heard about this? - by Thomas
what do you think???? if it is too good to be true then... - by benjamin-benjamin
Direct response is legit Thomas. I haven't heard of Vincent James. - by Marcus
Direct response is legit Thomas. I haven't heard of Vincent James.
I hadn't heard about him either until the other day but I have heard about direct response. Thanks. - by Thomas
A friend forwarded an email to me about a guy name Vincent James. The email said he made $100 million in 2 years using direct response. Is this legit? Has anyone else heard about this?
Vincent James is huge. If you have not heard of him you are obviously not doing direct response marketing (DRM). His name has come across my desk three time this week alone.

The thing about direct response marketing, is you have to do it on a continues basis and to a large area to make it work. I had was dating a girl and her company spent a million dollars a year on this, of coarse thier return was quite huge too.

I know when I first tried it I did it like many, sent out a few hundred and gave up after I got no response from the second mailing.

If you are going to use DRM it is wise to take the advise of someone who knows what they are doing and learn from there succeses and mistakes instead of making the same costly mistakes by yourself. - by Jorel
The thing about direct response marketing, is you have to do it on a continues basis and to a large area to make it work.
How large are you talking about?

If you are going to use DRM it is wise to take the advise of someone who knows what they are doing and learn from there succeses and mistakes instead of making the same costly mistakes by yourself.
Who do you recommend? - by Thomas
How large are you talking about?

This depends on what you are selling.

But I know when I did DRM for RE I used a list of at least 500 considered the bare minimum (and got bare minimum results). Multiply that by stamps, envelopes, paper and ink and it gets costly quick.

Who do I recomend?

Dan Kennedy, Mr. Fire aka Joe Vitale, Jay Abraham, Vincent James and there are a list of others just google your business and copywriting to get the best results. - by Jorel
Who do I recomend?

Dan Kennedy, Mr. Fire aka Joe Vitale, Jay Abraham, Vincent James and there are a list of others just google your business and copywriting to get the best results.
I am going to look them up today. Thank you for the tips. - by Thomas
I forgot two guys Gary Halbert and Gary Bencivenga YOU MUST READ THIS http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/newsletters/Dec'04.htm - by Jorel
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.