Home > Management > Profiles/ Assessments

Profiles/ Assessments

Does anyone here use "Profiles/ Assessments"? - by Mikey
Does anyone here use "Profiles/ Assessments"?
We use "McQuaig" and it is "spooky" how accurate these have been. - by Jeff Blackwell
We use "McQuaig" and it is "spooky" how accurate these have been.
How accurate are you talking? - by Houston
How accurate are you talking?
Incredibliy accurate! At first we were a bit skeptical but now we're believers. - by Jeff Blackwell
We use "McQuaig" and it is "spooky" how accurate these have been.
I once went to a meeting in Las Vegas on the "McQuaig" material and I too was amazed at how accurate the profiles were.

For anyone hiring employees I would strongly recommend some type of assessment like these. - by SalesGuy
thmbp2; Has anyone tried to work with the Harrission Innerview or the Winslow Profile Assessment?stcktng; - by Hart Davidow
thmbp2; Has anyone tried to work with the Harrission Innerview or the Winslow Profile Assessment?stcktng;
No to both. Have you used the Winslow Profile Assessment before Hart? If you did what input can you give? - by AZBroker
I have used both the Harrission Profile which is a Numerative Assessment and to accurate for words with a comparison rating of 78 personal and business trasits - quite accurate.

The other the Winslow Assessment is used to hire the Marine Corp. people and NFL as well as MLB players prior to them signing their contracts with the Leagues or the military. This one is a personality profile - highly accurate also and I am interested in learning more of this profile called the McQaig just to seeif ti something I would use in the future for my clientle base.

Thank you for asking.

I was just wondering. If anyone can share more aout assessments I am all for learning and using them if they are accurate and will assist in growing my clients as well as my organization. - by Hart Davidow
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.