Home > Advertising > Movie Screen Marketing

Movie Screen Marketing

Does anyone have information about "Movie Screen" advertising. I'm wondering what the standard procedure is and typical costs. - by Newbie
If you contanct your local theatre they should be able to provide you with that information. ;) - by Gilbert
Isn't there a few national companies that handle on-screen advertising? - by AZBroker
I found it to be pretty expensive, but I guess that depends on the product you are selling.
In the area we lived (population appox 50,000) it cost $2200.00 per month to advertise on the local movie theaters - by Rollix
In the area we lived (population appox 50,000) it cost $2200.00 per month to advertise on the local movie theaters
What kind of return did you realize? - by Liberty
I found it to be pretty expensive, but I guess that depends on the product you are selling.
In the area we lived (population appox 50,000) it cost $2200.00 per month to advertise on the local movie theaters
OUCH!:eek: - by RainMaker
OUCH!:eek:
Imagine this... as a direct result of Movie Screen Advertising a local real estate agents closes two (2) additional deals per month resulting in an additional $12k in monthly revenue. This is how "ouch" transforms into "ahhh". :) - by Liberty
YES. Advertising that is efficient doesn't cost--it makes--you $$$. That is the goal. Was your previous scenario a true one? - by RainMaker
Was your previous scenario a true one?
No, I made that up as an example. :D - by Liberty
No, I made that up as an example. :D
So...when you take away the fiction, it's pretty darn expensive. I say that because it's hard to envision the effectiveness of movie theater advertsing at that cost. But I guess it would depend on what you were selling and who your target market would be. If I were selling real estate (which I don't), it seems like I would be weighing that very carefully against other $2200 worth of options.:p - by RainMaker
But I guess it would depend on what you were selling and who your target market would be.
Exactly!

If I were selling real estate (which I don't), it seems like I would be weighing that very carefully against other $2200 worth of options.:p
No doubt! ;) - by Liberty
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.