Home > Marketing > Is there a way to evauluate potential customers?

Is there a way to evauluate potential customers?

I wanted to ask if anyone has any ideas or formulas when it comes to evaluating potential customers? - by wikdc5
Do you mean before or during the presentation? - by Wonderboy
Which criteria did you want to use wikdc5? - by fred
Thank you for your willingness to help. I wanted to find a way to evaluate customers before the meeting. Find out if they are spending money, what they are buying, and who they are buying from? Any thing to help me and my company evaulate who to target. Thank you again.

Jamie - by wikdc5
That sounds like a screening call where you gather preliminary information to determine if there is a reason to meet. Do you already have the list of questions you want to ask? - by SpeedRacer
It sounds like you would be interested in getting a list from a direct mail broker as they can give you that information (for a price). Otherwise I'd try surveying your in-house customer list to develop a profile to start with. - by Wonderboy
I wanted to find a way to evaluate customers before the meeting. Find out if they are spending money, what they are buying, and who they are buying from?
Call and ask - telephone prospecting.

Any thing to help me and my company evaulate who to target.
Building an ideal customer profile is the way to go. You can use your own data of previous customers or you could look up your industry demographics. - by Liberty
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.