Home > Cold Calling > Door to Door Sales

Door to Door Sales

I'm considering hiring a service for business to business sales. Has anyone had any success with door to door sales? If so, is there any companies that you can suggest? I'm looking for a company that will work on commisssion.

Thank You - by since2006
Finding a company that will engage in door to door (B2B) sales on a commission only basis looks like a tall order to fill. I'll ask around though and if any names come up I'll post them here. :) - by SpeedRacer
Thank You, also if you or anyone else has any suggestions for direct sales I would appreciate it. I am a start-up company on a budget and would like to cover as much ground as possible with proven marketing techniques. - by since2006
I think, nowadays companies are so well protected against peddlers that this door to door deal just doesn't make sense. Well, not to me. I can bring in some small deals, but not much.

But it also depends what you sell. I'm talking from the perspective of high-ticket complex technology solutions.

But selling commodities may work that way.

Tom - by Bald Dog
I think, nowadays companies are so well protected against peddlers that this door to door deal just doesn't make sense. Well, not to me. I can bring in some small deals, but not much.

But it also depends what you sell. I'm talking from the perspective of high-ticket complex technology solutions.

But selling commodities may work that way.

Tom
Thank you, for responding - by since2006
2006:

Why door to door?

What products are you selling, or wanting to sell?

Do you market your products via the phone and mail? These are two relatively in expensive methods of landing sales!

Regards,

Lance Best - by Lance_Best
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.