Home > Technology > direct sales analysis software

direct sales analysis software

I am looking for software suitable for door to door sales, so no CRM is needed, just the elements needed to analyse the efficiency of sales; ideally the number of calls, number of people presented to, number of sales, total value of sales and time on the ground. It could have other elements in it such as the number of drop cards left.

The s/w should then be able to analyse how efficiently a person is working and be able to do this on a rolling basis, preferably with bar graphs. It should ideally also be able to do this for more than one person.

Further it might be able to build in daily overheads (such as cost of petrol etc).

Any help will be greatly appreciated. - by LeadMan
Could you program an excell spreadsheet for this? - by AZBroker
Thanks for your reponse and suggestion.

1) I suppose I could program Excel if I knew enough about it

2) Even if Excel would be suitable that would mean spending some time on a learning cum exploration curve and, having a business to run I don't have the time and so, preferably, want to find a pro-forma program which will do the job.

Thanks again for your help. - by LeadMan
LeadMan,

1) I suppose I could program Excel if I knew enough about it
Have you thought about posting a project on Elance or Rentacoder? For $1-200 you could get a programme done in Excel.
What do you think? - by Bald Dog
LeadMan,

Have you thought about posting a project on Elance or Rentacoder? For $1-200 you could get a programme done in Excel.
What do you think?
Good idea Tom. thmbp2; - by AZBroker
Many thanks to AZ Broker and Bald Dog for their quick and helpful replies. Those look to be good potential solutions. Do you want a progress report? - by LeadMan
Do you want a progress report?
Yes, let us know how it goes, so we can make on-the-fly corrections if needed. Besides, more heads are better than one. - by Bald Dog
Thanks, very much, Bald Dog.

Will do and also appreciate your more-than-one-head helpfulness. - by LeadMan
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.