Home > Resistance > Life Insurance objections

Life Insurance objections

Hi!
My name is Savio, I am an new life insurance agent.
As I have started new in this field I am very shy of asking new business
from people, freinds and relatives. I feel that my relatives and friends will reject me for being life insurance agent as they are more sucessful and earning lots of money than what I am earning. Infact some of them have already rejected me and disapprove me for my being a life insurance agent. I am worried what other people will think and say about me. What should I do to have confidence and high self esteem so that I can over come this problem and build a successful insurance agency.
I am also having problems related to insurance business like for example
How do I qualify prospect from suspect.
I am facing the objections listed below but I do not what to answer. I would be very thankful to you if you can answer these objections.

1)We already have an life insurance agent.
2)Just bought an life insurance policy , no longer have a need for what you offer.
3)I'm happy with my current insurance agent.
4)Can't give out that type of information, company proprietary.
5)Have a friend in the business who we buy through.
6)The returns are very less.
7)The premium is very high.
8)I cannot afford it.
9)I will give you a call, but the prospect never phones.
10)I have some other priority and commitments.
11) I have recently bought house my expenses are very tight.
12) The other company is giving higher dividends and returns for the same policy at the same price (Premium amount).
13) I don't need it right now call me after
three weeks.
14)why do you want to sell your policies here in my company.
15)I do not have time, Call me next week.
16)I dont need insurance cover for my children.
17)The returns in other investment schemes are very high compared to what you're offering in your scheme.
18)We already have a corporate agent.
19)I don't have the budget.
20)Just recently I had a very huge expenses.
21) I am on holiday call me next week.
22) My mother is not well.
23) I have to pay bills, I don't have money.
24) I will speak to my people and let you know, after few follow up the prospect says I didn'nt have time to speak to them.
25) How much commission will you earn from this policy and how much rebate will you give me.
26) Do you do other investments such as stocks, bank savings and deposits etc.
27) Other financial investments are better than buying life insurance.
28) I am already saturated with life insurance policies.
I would be very greatful to you if you can answer all these questions at the earliest.
Thanks & Best regards,
Savio - by savio
Hi!
My name is Savio, I am an new life insurance agent.
As I have started new in this field I am very shy of asking new business
from people, freinds and relatives. I feel that my relatives and friends will reject me for being life insurance agent as they are more sucessful and earning lots of money than what I am earning. Infact some of them have already rejected me and disapprove me for my being a life insurance agent. I am worried what other people will think and say about me. What should I do to have confidence and high self esteem so that I can over come this problem and build a successful insurance agency.
The first sale you need to make is to yourself. If you're not sold on what you're doing (industry, company, product, etc.) you'll have a long row to hoe.

I am also having problems related to insurance business like for example
How do I qualify prospect from suspect.
What do you mean?

I am facing the objections listed below but I do not what to answer. I would be very thankful to you if you can answer these objections.
Examples of responses to many of those objections are listed in the Scripts forum. ;wi - by AZBroker
The easiest objection is the one you don't get.

The better you present, the less objections you will get and when you do, the easier it is to overcome (but I point out for myself that when I get an objection, I just pack up and move on to the next prospect and just try to improve on my presentation to get less objections - this is why my sales exceeded 10X quota at a cable company). - by Wonderboy
Working with prospects who want what you're selling should eliminate a lot of the objections in your list. Prospecting is key! msnwnk; - by SpeedRacer
The easiest objection is the one you don't get.
Working with prospects who want what you're selling should eliminate a lot of the objections in your list. Prospecting is key!
True and True. thmbp2; - by Liberty
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.