Home > Personal Selling > What do you think is the most challenging aspect of sales?

What do you think is the most challenging aspect of sales?

What do you think is the most challenging aspect of sales?

Prospecting or generating opportunities
Qualifying / Fact Finding / Needs analysis
Product Presentation
Closing
Objection handling
High quality product delivery
Maintaining the relationship
Other

I know there are more aspects than this but this should be an interesting survey… - by Tony Dunne
Great question Tony. You're right, this should be interesting seeing how others vote. - by Liberty
I voted for prospecting. thmbp2; - by Calvin
I voted for prospecting. thmbp2;
Finding people who can afford to buy your product or service and want to buy from you now has to be the most challenging. - by Marcus
We ALL think the same thing??? - by Tony Dunne
We ALL think the same thing???
So far. Looks like a little prospecting training is in order. ;trgI - by Liberty
thmbp2; Good question and interesting result - by Snowboy
Maintaining the relationship is my biggest challenge. Once a home has sold it can be a looong time before a repeat purchase. ;) - by Houston
I understand what you are saying Houston. However don't you think that the customer you have sold to may know someone or know someone who knows someone that would be able to give you a great referall. Remembering that peole buy off people they like and know. - by Snowboy
I understand what you are saying Houston. However don't you think that the customer you have sold to may know someone or know someone who knows someone that would be able to give you a great referall. Remembering that peole buy off people they like and know.
Yes referrals are an important part of the equation. Hopefully before every transaction is completed or shortly after I will have secured several qualified referrals from each client. In my experience and probably because long term follow up isn't my strong suit the bulk of the referrals I get from clients come within the first twelve months. - by Houston
Yes referrals are an important part of the equation.
What do you guys do when your clients sell their homes and move away? :cu - by Marcus
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.