Home > Marketing > 30/60/90 day Channel Plan

30/60/90 day Channel Plan

Hi all, I am a National Channel Account Manager which basically means rather then handling multiple smaller regional resellers I oversee one or two large fortune 100 size vendors. I recently was charged with my second account and tagged with a 16 Million number for the FY. We have been moving product through this partner for a year or so now and have done pretty well, and it was decided to assign me as its dedicated asset. My question is:

In developing a 30 plan what do you think are the most critical steps needed to solidify a strong VAR relationship? What are the major administrative and relationship building road-blocks that need to be resolved before building pipeline?

In developing a 60 day plan how would you attempt to gain visibility with your partner’s regional sales assets in the field? Is doing that the next logical step you would take?

90 Day plan….Managing your business, refining your process,… what is critical to you? - by Channel_Guy
In developing a 30 plan what do you think are the most critical steps needed to solidify a strong VAR relationship?
Aligning goals and expectations are the most critical steps in my opinion. - by Houston
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.