Home > Closing > The Boomerang Close

The Boomerang Close

When the client asks a direct question such as
“Will we be able to get carpet mats thrown into the deal?” your closing question could be “If we can guarantee you carpet mats, will you confirm the order?”

What do you think?

- by Snowboy
When the client asks a direct question such as
“Will we be able to get carpet mats thrown into the deal?” your closing question could be “If we can guarantee you carpet mats, will you confirm the order?”

What do you think?

I call that a "conditional close". If the prospect had an objection (no floormats) then I would say your response was a "boomerang close". - by BossMan
Yeah Good point. The concept is the main idea though. - by Snowboy
I like it. Good comment - by EmmaC
I'm not familiar wit the terem Boomerang Close.

Can anyone provide some info for me?

Thanks

Susan - by susana

'Converting an objection into a reason they should buy' is a boomerang close. - by Marcus

Thanks

Susan
The easy way to explain this one susana is pretty much what Marcus just said - As you are hit with an objection or the client is talking themselve out of buying it - you use what they have just said against them and turn it into a reason for them to go through with the purchase. - by EmmaC

Thanks

Susan
The term used loosly to discribed throwing away a "bad" comment to return with a "good" one. - by Snowboy
I dont get this very much, but I think if I had the chance to use it more often I would close more deals. - by dodobird
I dont get this very much, but I think if I had the chance to use it more often I would close more deals.
William - Are you saying you personally don't get this much or that in the Real Estate Industry you don't get this much? - by Snowboy
Sound Effective - It is kind of one of those things you know but you need to be told that you know it - I am going to give this one a go.

Cheers
Emma - by Jabber
Sound Effective - It is kind of one of those things you know but you need to be told that you know it - I am going to give this one a go.

Cheers
Emma
Emma,
Let us know how you go when you geta chance to give it a go. - by Snowboy
Definately sounds like something I would be willing to give a go. - by Ray47
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.