Home > Closing > The Similar Story Close

The Similar Story Close

Clients feel far more comfortable if they can be assured that some business similar to theirs has been successful by taking the same step or making the same decision as they are now being asked to make. This can be either positive or negative a client did buy and had a success or didnt buy and had no success. A closing line could be
XYZ business ran with this same campaign schedule last month/year and increased their sales substantially do you want similar results? I can put you in touch with them for verification, if you like.

What do you think? - by Snowboy
Clients feel far more comfortable if they can be assured that some business similar to theirs has been successful by taking the same step or making the same decision as they are now being asked to make. This can be either positive or negative a client did buy and had a success or didnt buy and had no success. A closing line could be
XYZ business ran with this same campaign schedule last month/year and increased their sales substantially do you want similar results? I can put you in touch with them for verification, if you like.

What do you think?
I think you're right. Confidence in the decision is a factor and reassurance can build condifence.

- by Houston
I think you're right. Confidence in the decision is a factor and reassurance can build condifence.

thanks for your input here Houston, like so many of your posts i agree. - by Snowboy
I agree with you Snowboy - Well done. thmbp2; - by Wowsap
Confidence is the key - by SexSells
good post snow boy i agree - by dodobird
Making the clietn feel