Home > Personal Development > Your Current Evalution

Your Current Evalution

Mark the following as to your current position. then go and mark my other thread on your Desired Evaluation.

What are you putting first in your life currently? - by Snowboy
I think I know where you are heading with this one - Good oneshds; - by EmmaC
Very interesting though there Keith - Where did you get this from?thmbp2; - by Gunner
I like your concept but where are you going with this? - by Jabber
It seems from these polls Snowboy - Which is great mind you - the people are currently chasing a career but really wanting a more personal life.

Is this what you are looking for?:dun - by John Hughes
Snowboy - Isn't it amazing really we all know this but whether or not we do something about it is the question?

Has anyone got an experience from them selves where they have made this happen.:dun - by Ray47
I think I know where you are heading with this one - Good oneshds;
Thanks Emma - by Snowboy
I think I know where you are heading with this one - Good oneshds;
Emma,
It is an interesting study - All the best achieving your goals. - by Snowboy
Very interesting though there Keith - Where did you get this from?thmbp2;
Gunner,
Thanks - I am doing a study and this is part of it.
Keith - by Snowboy
I like your concept but where are you going with this?
Jabber,
I find it very interesting that the majority of people have a keen drive to do well with their professionalism and financial situation but forget about the important things - When asked to think about it they realise what is important to them (family, spirtuality) but do very little to get that goal.

I hope you can get there

All the best - by Snowboy
It seems from these polls Snowboy - Which is great mind you - the people are currently chasing a career but really wanting a more personal life.

Is this what you are looking for?:dun
YOu have almost hit the target. Good Luck - by Snowboy
Snowboy - Isn't it amazing really we all know this but whether or not we do something about it is the question?

Has anyone got an experience from them selves where they have made this happen.:dun
Well done Ray - by Snowboy

Has anyone got an experience from them selves where they have made this happen.:dun
I am sure there would be several experiences - Have you got any? - by Snowboy
At this stage in my life which has been the case for several years now I have put Professionalism First. - by dodobird
Very intersting Poll Keith - I choose Financialthmbp2; - by Wowsap
I think a lot of us have done the same William - Have you completed the next poll - by Snowboy
Very intersting Poll Keith - I choose Financialthmbp2;
Cheers Wowsap - Be sure to complete the next Poll (Your Desired Evaluation) - by Snowboy
For me I can see that your next poll is going to be very different.

I choose Professionalism this time around. - by Wanderer
Financial For me. - by Ray47
IJ choose Physical - Is that wrong? - by SexSells
For me I can see that your next poll is going to be very different.

I choose Professionalism this time around.
Hello Wanderer,
Thanks for your reply - Hope you enjoy the next poll - by Snowboy
Financial For me.
Thanks for your comments Roymond. All the best in getting what you want. - by Snowboy
IJ choose Physical - Is that wrong?
Victoria,
No that isn't wrong, it is your honest opinion. TO confirm what you have answered though and maybe to help you out - Do you focus currently more on your appearance then any other aspect of your life - professional, wealth, family etc?

Thanks Victoria. - by Snowboy
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.