Home > Personal Development > Your Desire Evaluation

Your Desire Evaluation

Now that you have answered the thought on your current situation. Select your first priority that you desire to achieve - Think about how or what you could change in your life in order to achieve it.

Good luck getting therethmbp2; - by Snowboy
Love your blog here Snowboy - like the majority of yoursthmbp2;

Keep them coming - by EmmaC
So what is your proposed Idea in order to achieve this?

Do you have any ideas?:dun - by Gunner
Disregard my previous quesion the poll "Your Current Situation" as I now understand where you are going with this - Scarey.

Great idea though - thmbp2; - by Jabber
Keith,
What do you do?
Johnthmbp2; - by John Hughes
Love your blog here Snowboy - like the majority of yoursthmbp2;

Keep them coming
Thank Emma - by Snowboy
Disregard my previous quesion the poll "Your Current Situation" as I now understand where you are going with this - Scarey.

Great idea though - thmbp2;
Cheers Jabber - by Snowboy
Keith,
What do you do?
Johnthmbp2;
I am in Broad Cast Media - I am currently studying Life Coaching and have been inspired by a very insirpational personal developer in order to get me here.

Thanks - by Snowboy
So what is your proposed Idea in order to achieve this?

Do you have any ideas?:dun
Hello Gunner,
Have a look at my tread in the General Sales section - Creating Goals.

This is what I would do in order to get this achieved - I could also do you up a schedule plan that I am currently studying.

Thanks - All the best - by Snowboy
Hello Gunner,
Have a look at my tread in the General Sales section - Creating Goals.

This is what I would do in order to get this achieved - I could also do you up a schedule plan that I am currently studying.

Thanks - All the best
Yeah that was a good post Gunner -
Keith I still haven't heard your proposed idea to achieve this?

EmmaC - by EmmaC
Yeah that was a good post Gunner -
Keith I still haven't heard your proposed idea to achieve this?

EmmaC
EmmaC,
Thanks for your questions and comments - I stated earlier to Gunner to have a look at my post in the Negotiation Forum Titled Goals. This is how I feel this is achieved.

Cheers, - by Snowboy
I see where you have gone with this one - Good idea. - by Wowsap
I see where you have gone with this one - Good idea.
I am glad you liked it - Thanks for the commetns - by Snowboy
EmmaC,
Thanks for your questions and comments - I stated earlier to Gunner to have a look at my post in the Negotiation Forum Titled Goals. This is how I feel this is achieved.

Cheers,
Yeah I had a look - Very good - Thank you for your direction. - by EmmaC
Yeah I had a look - Very good - Thank you for your direction.
Glad you liked it Emma - by Snowboy
Family Definately - by Ray47
Family Definately
Good on you Raymond,
I hope you can achieve this by chaging a few things in your life and I wish you all the best in getting it. - by Snowboy
Although I don't have one - I choose Family - I think there is to much emphasis these days to go into the wealth and fame and fortune then there is to look after the ones you really care about. - by SexSells
For me now it is definately Spiritual - So many make the mistake of missing out on what is truely important to them and realising that the main escence of what is relay wrong is the fact that one day they will wake up and have nothing to look back at.

I have an experience if I may share with you.

I had a very good friend one day - He was sucessful in every aspect of his life - His wife loved him he was the father (a very good one) of 3 children, he was a regular worshipper, wealthy. The only thing wrong was his priorities - He had his financial and business well above his family - Dont get me wrong he loved his wife and kids and they loved him - but they were so used to him doing what he had always done and put his business first then everything else fell into place after it. One day his wife died in a fatal car accident and he had to stop work to look after his traumatised kids, he then didn't know who he was being that he was a business men, he stopped worship quickly, closly following, started drugs and alcohol, then lost his kids to child services, now has Nothing.

The moral is if had is priorities straight in the first place he would have been strong enough to carry on his worship and got help through his fellows there, he would have known his kids much more and felt comfortable looking after them without his wife (if needed) and hewould have been able to carry working half the time he used to as he was financially stable enough.

I encourage all of you out there - please make the right decision in your life and remember thouse you love - you family is stable your work could end tomorrow.

Thank you. - by Salecanon
I am in Broad Cast Media - I am currently studying Life Coaching and have been inspired by a very insirpational personal developer in order to get me here.

Thanks
Sounds like you will be great to haveon board.

Thanks - by John Hughes
For me now it is definately Spiritual - So many make the mistake of missing out on what is truely important to them and realising that the main escence of what is relay wrong is the fact that one day they will wake up and have nothing to look back at.

I have an experience if I may share with you.

I had a very good friend one day - He was sucessful in every aspect of his life - His wife loved him he was the father (a very good one) of 3 children, he was a regular worshipper, wealthy. The only thing wrong was his priorities - He had his financial and business well above his family - Dont get me wrong he loved his wife and kids and they loved him - but they were so used to him doing what he had always done and put his business first then everything else fell into place after it. One day his wife died in a fatal car accident and he had to stop work to look after his traumatised kids, he then didn't know who he was being that he was a business men, he stopped worship quickly, closly following, started drugs and alcohol, then lost his kids to child services, now has Nothing.

The moral is if had is priorities straight in the first place he would have been strong enough to carry on his worship and got help through his fellows there, he would have known his kids much more and felt comfortable looking after them without his wife (if needed) and hewould have been able to carry working half the time he used to as he was financially stable enough.

I encourage all of you out there - please make the right decision in your life and remember thouse you love - you family is stable your work could end tomorrow.

Thank you.
Thanks A lot for your feedback there Mark,
Great comments.

Keith - by Snowboy
Sounds like you will be great to haveon board.

Thanks
Thank you John,
I guess time will tell. - by Snowboy
I say Family - Good Exercise Keith - by Auctioneer
For me Family - NO QUESTION - by Indep Rep
I say Family - Good Exercise Keith
Thanks for your input there auctioneer. - by Snowboy
For me Family - NO QUESTION
Good you on Henry - Me too. - by Snowboy
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.