Home > Cold Calling > Company Call Script, Any Improvements

Company Call Script, Any Improvements

Sales Pitch:

Hello, how are you today? (Pause, Build Rapport with Gatekeeper) I want to speak to the travel coordinator for the ------ show.

Hello, are you the travel coordinator for the ----- show in ----- for ------? O.K. Great. I am calling because I am concerned about the limited room availability for the show. (which may or may not be the case) Many of the properties are already sold out. Have you made your reservations?

(If they say no, then say the following)

That's why I am calling. My name is Dennis and I am with IEP. It's real simple. We are a wholesale corporate housing company that offers an alternative to the show housing. We typically save you $20 - $50 dollars of the show rate. Does your company have a particular property the like to stay at?

(If they say yes, then say the following)

Great, do you travel to other conventions thoughtout the year? (Pause) The reason I ask is because we are a wholesale corporate travel company. We typically save clients $20 - $50 or more per night. (Use current show and do a price comparison) All I need is the date you are traveleing next or a current show that you are working on, and where you would like to stay. I will also send you a introductory letter with all our company information. Do you have questions for me that I might be able to answer for you at this time?

I think their is major flaws with this script. To me it is not engaging the customer at all. If someone could help me make a more meaningful and productive script, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dennis Jarosz - by Dennis_Jarosz
Hello, how are you today? (Pause, Build Rapport with Gatekeeper)
What do you think about this... "This is Walter Jones with ABC Company. I'm trying to connect with the travel coordinator for the XYZ show. I was told that is Sally Brickhouse. Is she in the office today? - by Calvin
I need more advise on the selling aspect of it. To give you a background. We know that the company is attending an event, which gives us a leg up. Their is a need whether they go through us or another venue. I would like to have something that is more engaging to them to understand the benefit of what I am offering. - by Dennis_Jarosz
I need more advise on the selling aspect of it. To give you a background. We know that the company is attending an event, which gives us a leg up. Their is a need whether they go through us or another venue. I would like to have something that is more engaging to them to understand the benefit of what I am offering.
I'm sorry, what is the need? :cu - by Seth
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.