Home > Personal Selling > Decision to be in Sales

Decision to be in Sales

Are you happy with your decision to be in sales?:dun - by EmmaC
I am very happy that I chose a career in sales. I can't imagine doing anything else. thmbp2; - by AZBroker
Thanks for your quick reply msnwnk; - by EmmaC
Thanks for your quick reply msnwnk;
I was in the neighborhood. ;st - by AZBroker
I am very happy selling for a living. sn; - by Marcus
Wow - I guess I am not that surprised to see everyone happy to be in sales - especially in this forum.

Thanks for the comments guys. - by EmmaC
I am very happy selling for a living. sn;
Thanks for your post Marcus - by EmmaC
I have to step outside on this one Emma. I have never done anything other then selling - I wouldn't say I don't like it however your post options listed it is all I know, well for me this is all I know.msnwnk; - by Gunner
Hi Emma!

Wise, old, experienced sales veterans tell us that sales is hardest, lowest paying work in the world...OR...the easiest, highest paying work in the world!

And it is so true. It's what you make of it. You don't have to be the slickest talking person or have the super personality to be successful. All you have to do is always continue to study and work on your skills, devote yourself to how you can help your customers, become a good planner, and learn to market forever, and you can be successful in sales.

And commission sales has no financial limits...isn't that exciting? ...Coach Doug - by Dougd55
I am veryhappy with my descion to be in sales - Good post. - by Wowsap
Yes - it has made me successful - by John Hughes
Very happy with selling - by Ray47
Yeah - sales is great - by SexSells
Very Happy - by Jabber
Sells wasn't something I never thought I would do...

It found me and I love it! - by msmarly
I have to step outside on this one Emma. I have never done anything other then selling - I wouldn't say I don't like it however your post options listed it is all I know, well for me this is all I know.msnwnk;
Gunner - I think that is probably the same for the majority of sales people. DOn't feel as though you are alone a lot of sale people started in the sales industry at a young age and developed intot the sales professional they now are. All the best. - by Snowboy
Sells wasn't something I never thought I would do...

It found me and I love it!
Good on you msmarly - What field are you in? - by Snowboy
Yes - it has made me successful
John, maybe you have made yourself successful and sales has aid you in the path. - by Snowboy
Good on you msmarly - What field are you in?
I am in direct sales and MLM.... - by msmarly
Good for you - All the best in your sales future. - by Snowboy
Very happy - by dodobird
I can't imagine another career that would be as exciting/challenging/rewarding. It's the best profession on the planet! - by Justyn
Very Happy Emma - by Indep Rep
Are you happy with your decision to be in sales?:dun
Absolutely - and we should all be proud to be in this great profession. Do you recognise this :

“So, what do you do?” “I’m in sales,” you reply.
“Ohh…” they say, looking slightly uncomfortable. “What is it you really want to do?”
I wrote an article for the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management’s print magazine Winning Edge about - well, basically about how great we are ;sm! If you're interested you can read it on my blog SalesItch.com - by Ed McLean
Absolutely - and we should all be proud to be in this great profession. Do you recognise this :

"So, what do you do?" "I'm in sales," you reply.
"Ohh…" they say, looking slightly uncomfortable. "What is it you really want to do?"
I wrote an article for the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management’s print magazine Winning Edge about - well, basically about how great we are ;sm! If you're interested you can read it on my blog SalesItch.com
Good one and well said - Sales is something to be proud of and is something that people that aren't in it don't realise the amount of professionalism a Sales Pro Has and the potential. One of my good friends pointed out to me that he is 35 years older then I, spent 15 years at university and is now earning 2 thirds of what I am on.

Sales is great and so are the sales people. - by Snowboy
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.