Home > Jobs > What city has the most opportunities?

What city has the most opportunities?

For someone who is seeking sales but is looking for a variety of different opportunities what city would you suggest that person.

I myself would have to say New York.

However, with all the variety of positions you can find, that 80k just isn't the same as it would be somewhere else. - by pacificfame
New York is the biggest city in the United States. That's the city I'd suggest. - by Seth
IMO you can make it where ever you go with enough drive - All the best.thmbp2; - by Snowboy
[quote=pacificfame;23682]For someone who is seeking sales but is looking for a variety of different opportunities what city would you suggest that person.quote]

It is true that the statistics of population and posibly job opportunies may be greater in NY. It would be wise to consider ones personality when choosing a place of employment.

A person who talks fast and has skin like that of an aligator would probably be able to find employment easily in NY. But if you take someone who talks a bit slower and wear's their emotions on their sleve. Then this person would most likely find more opportunities somewhere down south or maybe California. - by Jorel
[quote=Jorel;23837]
For someone who is seeking sales but is looking for a variety of different opportunities what city would you suggest that person.quote]

It is true that the statistics of population and posibly job opportunies may be greater in NY. It would be wise to consider ones personality when choosing a place of employment.

A person who talks fast and has skin like that of an aligator would probably be able to find employment easily in NY. But if you take someone who talks a bit slower and wear's their emotions on their sleve. Then this person would most likely find more opportunities somewhere down south or maybe California.
Well said Jorel - by Snowboy
Yeah - I agree with Snowboy - Make the best of it that you can. thmbp2; - by Gunner
All major cities have enough revenue running through them that you can succeed to any potential that you seek. An important thing to take into consideration is the quality of life, which in my opinion is a major determining factor. - by bluenote
Well siad Bluenote - Many of the world's sales people fall into the success means wealth and so forth trap. Have a look at a Poll I started in the General Discussion to see what is important in your life now but what you would like to be important and you will see that 9/10 people are striving for the wrong thing. All th best no mtter what you do though. - by Snowboy
Anymajor City I would Presumme - by John Hughes
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.