Home > Closing > Five Stage Selling

Five Stage Selling

Stage Five - Securing
The term closing a sale has been traditionally used, however in the strategic approach it is all about securing business in order to open the door for long term future opportunity generation. Many objections would appear because the selling process was more prescriptive, one-way, and less empathic. However, successful modern approaches to selling demand more initial understanding from the sales person. Therefore, if the solution is sold well the need to overcome objections is not such a prevalent feature of the selling process. Nevertheless, objections will arise at the securing stage, and they can often be handled constructively and will often create a more powerful opportunity to secure the sale.
- by Salecanon
Stage Five - Securing
The term closing a sale has been traditionally used, however in the strategic approach it is all about securing business in order to open the door for long term future opportunity generation.
Strategic approach? What is that? :dun - by Slick
I am assuming when you have an outcome planned and you work in your sale pitch tjo achieve that? - by Ray47
Good Post Salcanon - by dodobird
Great thoughts Mark,
All the best mate. thmbp2; - by Snowboy
I like it - Where are the other stages? - by Geekust
I like it - Where are the other stages?
The other threads are in different topics. If you type in Five Stage Selling into the search they show up. - by Marcus
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.