Home > Referrals > Tips for More Client Referrals -- Easier

Tips for More Client Referrals -- Easier

Some ideas I can think of to subtly remind your clients you want referrals include using package inserts, regular mailings, special offers, coupons, referral letters, short notes, article clippings, and yes, even e-mails.

Let me say, up front, nothing is more important than first confirming a client has found value in you and your work! This needs to be the basis of all referral discussions, first.

Now, to my point: The stay-in-touch-about-referrals gyst.

Follow these steps to more client referrals and more business:

1. Keep in touch. All clients want to feel special and that you have an interest in their needs.

2. Provide reassurances after purchase. Every time a client places an order, call them a few days later and see how it's going.
This will keep the "post-purchase" devil from rearing his ugly head.

3. Give clients the best deals possible, including guarantees that you can get away with.

4. Use 'preferred pricing', let 'old' clients in on the best deals. Give them first crack at buying before new clients.

5. Build trust. Be honest. Think about the people or business you buy from. It's probably because you trust them. People do business with those they trust.

Remember: People bought from you. They will keep buying and re-buying only if they have a good experience and, of course, hear from you regularly. Two factors there: experience and contact.

Follow these rules and you will be on your way to improving your referral flow in your business every month. - by MaxReferrals
Remember: People bought from you. They will keep buying and re-buying only if they have a good experience and, of course, hear from you regularly. Two factors there: experience and contact.
Great tips A.C. thmbp2; - by Houston
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.