Home > Marketing > Marketing to new business'

Marketing to new business'

I have hired a telemarketing company to make sales calls for me...we bought a list of new business a week old.

My offer is geared to new business, it is for a merchant account through IMS and we give away QuickBooks Pro 2007 with all new accounts (hence the marketing to new business)...my question is this, is one week old too new or should I wait 2 weeks or even 3...

I'm just curious as to other people opinions...we've turned up some leads but no sales yet....she is getting a lot of no answers...a few people haven't got their computers set up or there e-mail set up yet...different things like this, mostly just no-answers or voicemail.

Any insights? - by brandonmorris
...my question is this, is one week old too new or should I wait 2 weeks or even 3...
Timing is important. I wouldn't wait and I would call more than once. - by BossMan
That's what I thought as well...if the QuickBooks software is going to be useful to them it will be prior to investing their money into a software package.

They are calling up 3 times I believe. Also, the telemarketing company director is a friend of mine...this first project was kind of a test to see how it would work, I'm paying them $50 per sale that they generate off of the leads and we split the cost of the list... - by brandonmorris
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.