Home > Networking > B2B Networking

B2B Networking

What are some of the better online and offlice B2B Networking groups? - by Houston
What are some of the better online and offlice B2B Networking groups?
You might check out: ryze.com, WorldBid.com, AliBaba.com - by AZBroker
Here are two (2) more:
  • LinkedIn.com
  • ecademy.com
- by BossMan
I know this was asked in a different thread, but there wasn't much response there so I'll ask it again here ;)

Has anyone had any real success using LinkedIn or Ryze (or other social networks like it)? If so (or not), how are you using it...personal contact through outreach to mutual acquaintances? Or posting on the networking boards?

I know they have thousands of people signed up, but I've haven't heard yet of anyone doing more business as a result. - by Terri Zwierzynski
I know they have thousands of people signed up, but I've haven't heard yet of anyone doing more business as a result.
Hi Terriz

The only sucessful use of LinkedIn.com has come from a couple of recruiters that I know. - by ginoayn
I am in network marketing with an incredible company but I don't know crap about business. If I collect the change from my couch, I can probably come up with $1.50. I love the company, the products, the comp plan, and the people in it, but I am falling short in my activities.

Besides "get a job", what advice does anybody have for me:cu - by Cyberstar
What do you feel is causing you to fall short in your activities? - by AZBroker
Don't try to sell your product/service but actually contribute to the networks you belong to. Build your rep as a helpful person.
Good Advice TigerLily,

I will check out the site

Thanks - by ginoayn
Not connecting with people, lack of confidence and inability to make a sale are my biggest issues right now. I am reading every day, going to trainings and working with others and showing no signs of success. Maybe it's just part of the process. - by Cyberstar
RYZE is a social online environment where people have great hopes to score a relationship for mutual benefit. I've never found it to be helpful myself but others claim its so - nevertheless when they say it's been a benefit to them or they've "made friends" or have made some sales when I ask for specifics specifics never come.

That's what I know. The best to you.

Mike - by MitchM
For me, Ryze has been financially beneficial. As I stated previously I upgraded to Gold membership which has allowed me to network more efficiently. I have documented proof of my contacts and would be happy to share this information. Just shoot me a private message.;sm

As with any business, one of the most important keys is to network, network, network - both on and offline!

To Our Success!
Bonita................. - by tigerlily
with any business, one of the most important keys is to network, network, network - both on and offline!
The secret to success? Quite possibly! ;wi - by Houston
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.