Home > Prospecting > Prospecting Tools?

Prospecting Tools?

What are some of the better tools out there for prospecting aside from search engines? What do you use most to generate leads? - by rogerbauer
Hello Roger,
Great Post.
I myself rely a lot on the use of my business cards and Guess then through referal. when most of my sales collegues give out 1 business Card I tent to give out 3 or 4. When the customer asks why i gave them so many I reply with this one is for you - the rest is for family and friends.

In saying that though there is so many different ways I could think of for prospecting.

Thanks,
Gerry - by Wanderer
What are some of the better tools out there for prospecting aside from search engines? What do you use most to generate leads?
Yard signs for home buyers and cold calling for home sellers. - by Houston
Networking primarily. Attend Chamber of Commerce events.

Chuck - by Sales Pro 1000
Referals,
Referals,
Referals,
Referals,
Referals,
Referals,
Referals, - by Indep Rep
What are some of the better tools out there for prospecting aside from search engines? What do you use most to generate leads?
Automated dialing/Voice broadcasting.

Haven't made an outbound cold call since July 2005, all inbound calls.thmbp2;

This marketing platform can be used for many direct sales professionals such as insurance, travel, credit card merchant services, mortgage, real estate.

Having the right platform providor and quality data is of utmost importance, along with a catchy message to prompt people to press one..

Most definitely works...;bg - by Kelly Gerards
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.