Home > Resistance > Use another Salesperson/Manager

Use another Salesperson/Manager

Hello all,
Sometime when you hit a roadblock from your client do you find it appropriate to get one of your other sales members or maybe a manager to come in and reiterate what you have said to make the customer feel at ease.
  • Yesthmbp2;
  • Nothmbdn2;
Please explain your answer.:dun

Thanks
Keith - by Snowboy
If I have someone I'm not getting anywhere with or whom I don't want to work with I try to get someone else to work with them. Half of a loaf is better than no loaf. - by Houston
If I have someone I'm not getting anywhere with or whom I don't want to work with I try to get someone else to work with them. Half of a loaf is better than no loaf.
I have an arrangement like this with an agent in the office. Her personality is different than mine and we've closed a few deals this way. thmbp2; - by Thomas
Hello Keith,
Yeah I do,
we have an arrangement at my dealership that when ever a Sales Manager or other sales person goes past we yell out and introduce them to the clients and I find by doing this it gives the image of a happy environment in which to buy from. - by Gunner
If I have someone I'm not getting anywhere with or whom I don't want to work with I try to get someone else to work with them. Half of a loaf is better than no loaf.
Thanks for your comments Houston. Much Appreciated - by Snowboy
I have an arrangement like this with an agent in the office. Her personality is different than mine and we've closed a few deals this way. thmbp2;
Good to know THomas,
That's the feedback I was looking for - THanks for your comments on this thread. - by Snowboy
Hello Keith,
Yeah I do,
we have an arrangement at my dealership that when ever a Sales Manager or other sales person goes past we yell out and introduce them to the clients and I find by doing this it gives the image of a happy environment in which to buy from.
Thank you Gunner. I am sure you would find it effective. I myself agree with you and do this regularly. - by Snowboy
I voted yes. If you have a salesperson who has been around you long enough, they know how you work. It is just like any other job when you work with a partner who knows you. - by Ed Callais
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.