Home > Advertising > Adopt A Highway

Adopt A Highway

Has anyone participated in the "Adopt A Highway" program? I'd be interested in hearing some real life feedback if possible. - by SalesGuy
Has anyone participated in the "Adopt A Highway" program? I'd be interested in hearing some real life feedback if possible.
I've actually checked into the program before.

From what I can remember the fees for sponsorhip are based on traffic count. For instance, in my area (Phoenix, AZ) I would pay approx. $500 month.

Keep in mind that the sponsorhip includes "Litter Clean Up" for 2 miles. - by AZBroker
I've actually checked into the program before.

From what I can remember the fees for sponsorhip are based on traffic count. For instance, in my area (Phoenix, AZ) I would pay approx. $500 month.

Keep in mind that the sponsorhip includes "Litter Clean Up" for 2 miles.
$500 monthly gets your name on a sign and litter clean up. Hmmm... ok how about val-paks. :p :D - by SalesGuy
$500 monthly gets your name on a sign and litter clean up. Hmmm... ok how about val-paks.
What a cheapy! :D JK!

I'm sure some industries do better than others with this type of advertising. I see a lot of car dealers. If I come across any good stats I'll let everyone know. :) - by AZBroker
How Does it work? I mean is it Billboard Or What Do you do at that Highway? and my 2 cents on the subject i dont think it really works because just the word highway. The car Drives By see's what ever is being Advertised but his not gona reach for a pen to write down the phone number or the website depands on what being advertised so i guess this would be for products but still chanses of you getting bussnies from that are pay to much for little results thats my 2 cents. - by Sanddollar
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.