Home > Personal Selling > What do you think is the best thing one can do in sales

What do you think is the best thing one can do in sales

Focusing on the positive we as Sales People can do is something that is seldom done in the sales industry. I have started this thread and hopefully will have several comments to reflect on good things as sales people we can do and strive to better every day.

All the best with your sale improvment journey.

thmbp2; - by Snowboy
That's simple - listen to the customer - by Carten
By providing the customer with what they want - by Butcher
Exceeding the customers expectiations thmbp2; - by Longenes
What do you mean Snowboy? - by Houston
:cu

There is so much that a sales person can do in order to make the customer love their experience in the purchase stage of the sale. I guess by working the way the customer wants you to work and adjusting your style to fit them. - by Coffee
Hello Keith,
Wonderful thought provoking thread and I commend you for trying to inspire others and focus the good for a change.

All of the above mentioned are good comments that need to be adhered to but as Coffee stated there is so much.

For me thought - I try to make sure that I am creating a point of difference that will make the customer want to continue shopping or purchasing from me.

Thanks for your post. - by Salecanon
There is so much that is good about sales - What do you actually mean? - by EmmaC
Listen in my opinion - by Gunner
That's simple - listen to the customer
Good point Carten - Thanks for your input - by Snowboy
By providing the customer with what they want
Kirsty - So do you sell the way the customer wants you too? - by Snowboy
Exceeding the customers expectiations thmbp2;
Good one Longenes,
Do you often do this? - by Snowboy
What do you mean Snowboy?
Hello again Houston,
What I mean by this thread is that we are surrounded by negativity. let's not focus on the things that can go wrong for us and focus on what we can right. Also share any experience that you might have had where something has just gone good.

have a good one. thmbp2; - by Snowboy
:cu

There is so much that a sales person can do in order to make the customer love their experience in the purchase stage of the sale. I guess by working the way the customer wants you to work and adjusting your style to fit them.
Well done Coffee,
in your sales pitch do you find that you change your style often? - by Snowboy
Hello Keith,
Wonderful thought provoking thread and I commend you for trying to inspire others and focus the good for a change.

All of the above mentioned are good comments that need to be adhered to but as Coffee stated there is so much.

For me thought - I try to make sure that I am creating a point of difference that will make the customer want to continue shopping or purchasing from me.

Thanks for your post.
mark,
Thanks and much appreciated - What do you do to make yourself different from others? - by Snowboy
There is so much that is good about sales - What do you actually mean?
Any thing good that you do to make the sales industry better or experience where something has gone or worked out well for you Emma - by Snowboy
Listen in my opinion
Good one Gunner - I think listening to the customer's needs and helping with what they want is imperitive to a successful sales career. - by Snowboy
A great question, Snowboy. I think the best thing most salespeople can do to improve their sales performance is to not talk so much! - by Skip Anderson
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.