Home > Marketing > Local Dan Kennedy Groups in 82 Cities

Local Dan Kennedy Groups in 82 Cities

I don't know how many of you are DK fans, but this is the only local networking group I've joined.

It's great to be in a room with 'like minded' people. Especially people who have an appreciation for sales and marketing.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

Susan - by susana
How is that working out for you Susan? - by AZBroker
How is that working out for you Susan?
It's working out well. They have speakers on a lot of interesting topics (SEO, publicity, positioning/branding). It's a high quality networking group.

Susan - by susana
Susan is there a list available somewhere of the other chapter locations? - by Houston
Houston,

I would google 'Dan Kennedy' and the city you're looking for. I know his main website has so much stuff on it, I have no idea how to point you in the right direction.

Susan - by susana
Houston,

I would google 'Dan Kennedy' and the city you're looking for. I know his main website has so much stuff on it, I have no idea how to point you in the right direction.

Susan
I'll look at his main website. Thanks Susan. - by Houston
The Rich Dad Cashflow Clubs are great too. I have one running in Hamilton for 6 months or so, played in others. Again, like minded people to associate with.

www.richdad.com - by Gold Calling
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.