Home > Direct Marketing > More on email marketing

More on email marketing

Hi, everyone,

I am a newbie and wana read good stuff on email marketing.

Is email marketing getting new tactics in practice like sending a video to customers, etc.?

I too wish to apply some new approach towards my email marketing rather than the age old newsletter!!!

Where can i get some good articles to read about what's the latest trend in email marketing or what trend todays email marketers are following to get more sales?

Please share your views on email marketing.

Any ideas will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance

bishika - by bishika
Some realtors I work with send videos as part of a pre-listing package. - by realtor
Hi, everyone,

I am a newbie and wana read good stuff on email marketing.

Is email marketing getting new tactics in practice like sending a video to customers, etc.?

I too wish to apply some new approach towards my email marketing rather than the age old newsletter!!!

Where can i get some good articles to read about what's the latest trend in email marketing or what trend todays email marketers are following to get more sales?

Please share your views on email marketing.

bishika

Be careful of jumping on the trend train.

It's not a pleasant ride!

Email marketings core foundation is solid if you learn.

There are tons of free ebooks and articles all over the
net on the fundamental skills.

Video is a "neat" idea in email but will not convert
better than great copy and grabbing subject lines.

Now using video on a landing page you link to in your
email is a whole other game.

Which can work VERY well. - by Ricky Parker
You might visit www.copywritersboard.com. It's run by Michel Fortin (great copywriter). There's always a lot of discussion about good copywriter techniques.

Susan - by susana
There's always a lot of discussion about good copywriter techniques.
Maybe we could have some discussions here too. Do you know of any good copywriting topics Susan? - by Marcus
Maybe we could have some discussions here too. Do you know of any good copywriting topics Susan?
How to Write Effective Headlines and Subheads

Is the 'story' in the copy drawing people in?

Is the copy going to resonate with your target market?

Testimonials

The offer

The bonus offers

The PS

I studied copywriting so I could use it myself. I wrote the copy for my latest product. It's at www.sellingtomillionaires.net.

I'm sure there's more topics, but these are what comes to mind.

Susan - by susana
I'm sure there's more topics, but these are what comes to mind.
Those look interesting Susan. Will you be starting threads on these? Say 'yes' don't say 'no'. ;bg - by Marcus
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.