Home > Marketing > Confused Marketer

Confused Marketer

HI I JUST GOT A JOB AS A INSURANCE SALESMAN BUT THE PROBLEM IS ITS HARD FOR ME TO FIND CUSTOMERS.COUZ THE COMPANY JUST STARTED THIS YAER AND ITS HARD FOR PEOPLE TO TRUST ME ABOUT THIS COMPANY MORE ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I AM STILL A MARKETING STUDENT.WHAT MUST I DO TO GET PEOPLE COUZ I GET PAID ON COMMISION.HELP PLEASE:cu - by LOURINDZO89
HI I JUST GOT A JOB AS A INSURANCE SALESMAN BUT THE PROBLEM IS ITS HARD FOR ME TO FIND CUSTOMERS.COUZ THE COMPANY JUST STARTED THIS YAER AND ITS HARD FOR PEOPLE TO TRUST ME ABOUT THIS COMPANY MORE ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I AM STILL A MARKETING STUDENT.WHAT MUST I DO TO GET PEOPLE COUZ I GET PAID ON COMMISION.HELP PLEASE:cu
Who do you believe are your prospects and what do you believe are the best methods for finding them? - by AZBroker
AZbroker has some good research for you! I'd also suggest you look at the top performer in the company. What are they doing to generate new leads?

Watch that person, learn from them. You need to be creative, are you permitted to have a web site for promotion? Do you hand cards out to people all the time?

Are you cold calling? Have you sent out flyers? Do you have a marketing budget? These are all things to ask yourself!

Lance Best - by Lance_Best
Dear A-Z

You have to look at everyone as your customer. When you go into a convenience store leave a business card. When you go into a restaurant leave a card. Join every Chamber of Commerce and every organization you can think of. If you buy a pair of socks give them a business card...the first thing you know you have built a business. Remember one thing...you have got to believe in yourself before others will believe in you. - by MPrince
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.