Home > Management > Employee Name Tags

Employee Name Tags

Does your company require or recommend that employees wear name tags? - by SalesGuy
We don't have a requirement but I personally think it's a great idea. Name tags can make it alot easier for customers to identify and communicate with employees. - by Gilbert
We don't have a requirement but I personally think it's a great idea. Name tags can make it alot easier for customers to identify and communicate with employees.
In addition, name tags with company name and logo are yet another form of promotion. - by Houston
We've always had name tags.

In addition to what has already been posted name tags also create a sense of accountability. When your name is on the front of your shirt for the customer to see you might think twice about telling them to bite a rock. ;) - by Franklin
I would only do Name Tags if its in Walmart or something like that but doing it in a company i would think of it a bit dorky lol thats just my 2 cents - by Sanddollar
My company don't require to use name tags because there are only 50 staffs in the branches and 10 staffs inside the office. - by shinningstar
Avon doesn't require me to wear a name tag. I just received a gold Avon pin to wear which is a reward for my achievements during the first three sales campaigns. I'm proud to wear it! ;sm - by ozzie
Well, Congratulations Ozzie! I know you deserves such award. I've seen that gold Avon Pin before. My friend is an Avon representative in my place. I guess it looks better than the ID. - by shinningstar
I have worked for many years in the hotel and travel industry and there it is more then normal for staff to wear name tags. - by jimberan
Depends what you are trying to achieve and the industry you are in. In B2B walking into a client's office with a name tag on may not be appropriate. In retail, I think it is a great idea. In hospitality, it is a "must".
In the age of the internet I can buy items on an impersonal way. When I buy the traditional way, anything that enhances that interpersonal experience has an advantage. And if, as a buyer, I can address the seller on a first name basis it has to add value - by Market People
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.