Home > Personal Selling > Questions about High Probability Selling

Questions about High Probability Selling

G'day just discovered HPS, ordered book, hav heaps of questions - by Tundash
G'day just discovered HPS, ordered book, hav heaps of questions
I like what I believe High Probability "Prospecting" is about. thmbp2;

I think High Probability "Selling" involves a "Trust and Respect Inquiry" which the HPS book doesn't teach and I know nothing about. :sa - by Houston
I like what I believe High Probability "Prospecting" is about. thmbp2;

I think High Probability "Selling" involves a "Trust and Respect Inquiry" which the HPS book doesn't teach and I know nothing about. :sa
I just started new job selling city apartments and have some good prospecting telephone opening dialogue followed by: Why do you want to do this? Are you a homeowner? How much equity do you have?
It's the next few relational and disqualifying questions that I'd like ideas on what or how to phrase.
Would appreciate some of your ideas
- by Tundash
Hi Tundash. Once you've read the book - High Probability Selling - come back to this thread and let's talk about it. thmbp2; - by AZBroker
I just started new job selling city apartments and have some good prospecting telephone opening dialogue followed by: Why do you want to do this? Are you a homeowner? How much equity do you have?
It's the next few relational and disqualifying questions that I'd like ideas on what or how to phrase.
Would appreciate some of your ideas
We have trained about 450 Realtors and Real Estate Agents.

One of our graduates is a Realtor who is currently earning over $2 million. She gave us a copy of her High Probability real estate scripts to share with other real estate people. The scripts are about six years old, and abbreviated, but you can learn a lot from them. She actually took our course five or six times.

If you want a copy, send an email to jacquesw@highprobsell.com with the words "Real Estate Scripts" in the subject line.

Note: We do not keep your contact info, or give it to anyone else. - by JacquesWerth
Do you have any suggestion for good opening dialogue? - by Thomas
Did the Do Not Call laws hurt telephone prospecting and if new laws make telephone cold calling of any kind illegal wouldn't that take the option of high probability prospecting off the table? - by Seth
Did the Do Not Call laws hurt telephone prospecting and if new laws make telephone cold calling of any kind illegal wouldn't that take the option of high probability prospecting off the table?
DNC laws did not hurt high probability prospecting - unless your entire target market was very small.

Furthermore, those laws only apply to residential telephone numbers.

It's impossible to say what affect hypotetical new laws might have, without knowing the details of those laws. - by JacquesWerth
DNC laws did not hurt high probability prospecting - unless your entire target market was very small.
What do you mean by 'very small'. If you called every household in your city that could be a lot of prospects. - by Seth
What do you mean by 'very small'. If you called every household in your city that could be a lot of prospects.
An example of what I mean by a "very small" target market is, if your looking for prospects who have a net/net worth of over $20 miilion, there may not be many in your city. You probably won't find very many Nuclear Biologists, either.

The last time I looked, there were a few areas where a maximum of 60 percent of residential phone were registered on the Do Not Call (DNC) lists.

That still leaves 40 percent that you can legally call. You just need to get a list that has been "vetted" through the federal and state (if applicable) DNC lists. - by JacquesWerth
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.