Home > Advertising > Promotion Ideas

Promotion Ideas

Has anyone put together a list of the best promotion ideas? - by Thomas
Has anyone put together a list of the best promotion ideas?
What kind of promotion ideas were you looking for? - by BossMan
What are you looking to promote, product/service?

Who are you promoting to, Businesses/Consumers?

Regards,

Lance - by Lance_Best
I am looking to promote my service to consumers. - by Thomas
I am looking to promote my service to consumers.
Thomas, would you mind sharing what your service is? (maybe you have in other posts, but I can't recall).

Skip - by Skip Anderson
Thomas, would you mind sharing what your service is? (maybe you have in other posts, but I can't recall).
I work in mobile home sales as a listing agent. It's similar to what a real estate agent does. - by Thomas
Thomas,

What kinds of things have you done previously?

Chuck - by Sales Pro 1000
Thomas:

Have you put thought into where you find your client base? Next what you have that you can place there that speaks of your services?

Have you ever worked with sales data? You could send a mailer to people in your target market which discusses the afford ability and quality of your products...

Ever consider working with local daycare centers to provide the paper for their take home reports that has your advertisement on the back? How about hiring one of those mobile billboard companies to drive around with your contact info an a picture of a nice mobile home?

Just a few ideas to get everyones creative juices flowing... - by Lance_Best
Thomas,

What kinds of things have you done previously?

Chuck
I've mailed coupons for a free market analysis. It wasn't as good of an idea as I thought. A lot of people didn't want to list they just wanted to know what their home was worth. - by Thomas
Ever consider working with local daycare centers to provide the paper for their take home reports that has your advertisement on the back? How about hiring one of those mobile billboard companies to drive around with your contact info an a picture of a nice mobile home?

Just a few ideas to get everyones creative juices flowing...
Very creative ideas. Thanks Lance. thmbp2; - by Thomas
Thomas,

I sell promotional products for folks like you to use to build their business. Based on your previous experience with the project to offer mobil home owners a professional estimate of the value of their home where you did receive requests, albiet, those requests were for their own curiousity, at some point a life changing event could lead to a sale.

A cost effective suggestion would be a quality door hanger with your picture and contact information on it. At the bottom is your business card with a magnetic material on the back side so that it can be removed and stuck to the refrigerator.

Another might be a magnetic picture frame so they can place photos of their family or friends on the fridge by the same method.

These can be handed out or mailed and are very reasonably priced.

Suggest you contact a promotional products distributor, much like myself, in your area and buy he/she a cup of coffee and talk it over. Lots of excellent ideas out there.

Chuck - by Sales Pro 1000
Thomas,

I sell promotional products for folks like you to use to build their business. Based on your previous experience with the project to offer mobil home owners a professional estimate of the value of their home where you did receive requests, albiet, those requests were for their own curiousity, at some point a life changing event could lead to a sale.

A cost effective suggestion would be a quality door hanger with your picture and contact information on it. At the bottom is your business card with a magnetic material on the back side so that it can be removed and stuck to the refrigerator.

Another might be a magnetic picture frame so they can place photos of their family or friends on the fridge by the same method.

These can be handed out or mailed and are very reasonably priced.

Suggest you contact a promotional products distributor, much like myself, in your area and buy he/she a cup of coffee and talk it over. Lots of excellent ideas out there.

Chuck
Thanks for the help Chuck. thmbp2; - by Thomas
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.