Home > Marketing > How to Market to Doctors

How to Market to Doctors

Hello, does anyone here have experience or knows of the best way to market to MD's?

Notoriously hard to get a hold off, and not too prone to using email and vmail, I'm finding it almost impossible to get infront of these guys.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks, - by klozer
The Doctors I knew responded well to cold calls from drug reps in the mornings. Would that work for you? - by Seth
The Doctors I knew responded well to cold calls from drug reps in the mornings. Would that work for you?
I'll try that... I've been mostly calling after lunch so that might be some of it.

Anyone else, feel free to chime in here.

Thanks, - by klozer
The Doctors I knew responded well to cold calls from drug reps in the mornings. Would that work for you?
The people I know in that business say it's changed a great deal over the years and it's almost impossible to get an audience. It sounds like many of them resort to merely replenishing free sample supplies.

Are there any experienced pharm reps here? - by Skip Anderson
What is the product or service being marketed? - by Slick
What is the product or service being marketed?
Speech recognition software... its a slick voice-to-print program that can greatly improve the way docs transcribe their dictations.

Attorneys are a target market as well. - by klozer
Notoriously hard to get a hold off, and not too prone to using email and vmail, I'm finding it almost impossible to get infront of these guys.
A lot of the time if you want to get in front of the physician you'll first have to get in front of the office manager. Make it easy for the office manager to say "yes". ;wi - by BossMan
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.