Home > Marketing > Sales Data, who uses it?

Sales Data, who uses it?

Hello to all on the boards!

I am curious how many of our members use sales data, I.E. targeted contact infomaiton purchased to help in cold calling, lead generation, product marketing ect...

Lance Best - by Lance_Best
A few years ago I paid a company to send me "For Sale By Owner" leads on a daily basis. Other real estate agents in the area subscribed to the same list and wow were these leads hammered. - by Houston
Yes FSBOs get beat down! :)

There are other forms of sales data that work in this industry!

Realtors may consider calling people in homes that have been there for some time, have good/great equity, a great credit rating, and who may have children in college!

They may want to sell, and move to a smaller house. A targeted mailer to these types may prove to be QUITE beneficial.

Many mortgage companies will benefit from calling targeted lists of people who may be prepared to refi!

It's all about finding a niche and working it specifically with specific approaches that work within your niche!

Lance - by Lance_Best
we cold call business's and try to do so town by town, and we typically just use the internet phone book... infospace, or anywho.com, or yellow book - by lacey
Lacey:

When you purchase professional sales data and work with a consultant you'll find you close more often. The specific data for each of your targets by position will get you to the best person qualified to make a purchase!

Calling from the phone book will work, however, when you have powerful data, you'll get MORE sales. It takes some people years to make a sales data purchase. When they final do, they realize they should have been doing so the entire time.

[Self-promotion removed by moderator.]

Regards, - by Lance_Best
It's all about finding a niche and working it specifically with specific approaches that work within your niche!
Lance in your business have you noticed any niches that listing agents like to work? - by Houston
Lance in your business have you noticed any niches that listing agents like to work?

Yes! Professional Lists Inc, takes time with our clients so we get to learn and blaze new paths. One thing we do, is overlay's. So we'll pull data from a 'renter file', and isolate that by people with credit over 650 and who make above a realtor set minimum.

This type of list often proves affective in this market as it's a buyers market and many people just donít know they could purchase!
- by Lance_Best
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.