Home > Presentation > Trying to make a sale

Trying to make a sale

Okay, so I'm trying to make a sale in my Sales Presentation in class, and our teacher gave us permission to pick the product we want to "sale". I picked chess sets. shrug Well, I'm nearly done with the presentation, having already making responses to sales objections and making a second close, but I need to come up with complimentary or related items or call attention to other items in the store, but I only have 2 different sets to bring in as items to sale, and neither I nor my helper (a friend from another college) can think up any related or complimentary items.

Can anyone help me? My friend told me that cigars can be complimentary of chess sets, but I don't know, and I can't think up anything else. :cu

And if this is the wrong place for this, I'm sorry. :( I thought this forum was the closest to the right area. - by Sokka
Can anyone help me? My friend told me that cigars can be complimentary of chess sets, but I don't know, and I can't think up anything else. :cu
Chess accessories: boxes, clocks, bags, tables, books, etc. - by Gilbert
That sounds good!! Thanks! hpy3; - by Sokka
Chess accessories: boxes, clocks, bags, tables, books, etc.
This may sound like a dumb question to you, but how do boxes and bags compliment chess sets?:dun - by Sokka
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.