Home > Cold Calling > How to increase cold calling conversion rates

How to increase cold calling conversion rates

I cold call to get mobile home listings. I do pretty good I think but I'd like to do better if I can. What are the core skills tied to stellar conversion rates? - by Thomas
You are in real estate, correct?

Why just mobile homes?

Thomas, people want to hear what is of interest to them. Your goal is to list their real estate. What are they interested in?

Once you assess what the main or most common benefit is, then you intro yourself, tell them what the General Benefit to them is, then propose your action plan. And, I assume that is a meeting, to get the listing.

Intro + General Benefit Statement (GBS) + Proposed Action Plan.

Remember, the goal of the call is to get an appointment. - by Gold Calling
What conversions Thomas; dial-to-contact, contact-to-appointment scheduled, appointment scheduled-to-appointment kept... something else? - by AZBroker
You are in real estate, correct?

Why just mobile homes?
Not yet but what I do is like real estate except it's personal property not real property.

Thomas, people want to hear what is of interest to them. Your goal is to list their real estate. What are they interested in?
Our training says sellers want the most money they can get for their home as fast as possible and an easy sale. That's has worked pretty good. - by Thomas
What conversions Thomas; dial-to-contact, contact-to-appointment scheduled, appointment scheduled-to-appointment kept... something else?
All three if you please and thanks in advance for the help. thmbp2; - by Thomas
What opening are you using now? - by klozer
All three if you please and thanks in advance for the help.
Here are a few general ideas to get this thread up and running:

* Dial-to-contact ratios can be improved through timing and list maintenance (updated/scrubbed).

* Contact-to-appointment ratios can be improved with a higher quality list and more effective sales talk (opener/offer).

* Appointment-scheduled to appointment-kept ratios can be improved by reducing high pressure closes. - by AZBroker
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.